''DENGAN NAMA ALLAH YG MAHA PEMURAH LAGI MAHA PENYAYANG''

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

my story is..

hai and assalamualaikum^^

cute kan ? tak da kna mengena tapi nk letak gak ^^


almost 3 days my mum got sick.she had asma.again!
not human name ok but ya a name's disease.
as a daughter of cause i'm  feelin' so sad :(
she got that AGAIN after comin' back from work,from her school.yesterday.
she said mybe she ate nuts,keropok kacang actually.
lastly,the leftover of the keropok kacang DONE finish by me.hahax
but until today,she still not eating anything yet.
almost 3 days okey.
oh my Allah,until then,she got fever,really high fever i think.
almost every minutes she cough and cough then muntah!
oh my Allah.
can u imagine vomiting without any energy n empty stomach?
for Allah sake,it's really teach me a lot.
as a muslim,as a daughter for my parents.
how could i be hold strong for her.
how would i be towards her when she sick n weak ?
when i live far away from her after this ?
when i got my own life ?
may i be there for her,anytime,without excuse..
bcz she is my mother!
ummi,syafakillah,
may u get better by tomorrow.^^
it's been awhile since i heard ur nagging ^^ 
love,hannan.



a weeks ago,
i got into a fight with him.unknown.
a really big-crying-moment fighting hah.
and i admit that it's all my fault *.*
but he still accept me as i am.
 he compared to me..me,as a burden to him.
still accepting me as his friend really makes me wonder.
how could i do that fault to him hah ? ok fine.
really, i dind't appreciate what i had and what i need.
still buat dunno n co0l even dh tunggang langgang!
cummon hannan,open ur eyes!
please wake up n do something meaningful for u.
repent n muhasabah diri for what i did.
oh my Allah,i promise not to make that mistakes again.
syukur for what i had n istiqamah for what the best^^
for u,i'm sorry from my deep liver.heh ^^
sincerely,hannan.




p/s : still bertatih grammar english.sy bdk bru belajar,klw salah tlg tunjukkan.
p/ss : hey you! i'm really sorry ok ?

No comments: